Terms & Conditions
- Once project fee is paid in full to Brandviser any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to your business for inclusion in website are owned by your business as well.
- Brandviser assumes to have permission from the rightful owner to use any images or design elements that are provided by your business for inclusion in the website, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Brandviser from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Brandviser retains the right to display graphics and other Web content elements as examples of their work in their portfolio and as content features in other projects.
- Brandviser retains the right to display the design as example of its work in portfolio.
- Brandviser also retains the right to place a discreet text link at the bottom of the website page(s).
- Brandviser will not facilitate full changes in the site after the initial site agreement and satisfaction will be judged on meeting the goals of the project.
- The agreement contained in this contract constitutes the sole agreement between your business and the Brandviser regarding all items included in this agreement.
- If client halts work and applies for refund within 1 week, work completed shall be billed at hourly rate of $34 and shall be deducted from initial payment. The refund shall be returned to the client. If extra work has incurred than initial payment, the client is liable to pay for the same.
- Fees for monthly services are billed 1st business day of each calendar month and are due on a net-30 basis. All payments will be made in AUD.
Updated 01/01/2019. The terms and conditions can change without prior notice but we always tend to notify whenever we change our terms and conditions.